Gremlin House Wrestling Responds to Harassment Allegations
Gremlin House Wrestling promoter Patrick Hutchinson, also known as “YaYa,” has been accused of harassment, intimidation, manipulation and repeated unwanted contact by a woman identified as Melissa.
Melissa said in a statement shared through Instagram Stories that she initially invested in Gremlin House Wrestling to support independent wrestling and her daughter’s interest in the business. She alleged that her relationship with Hutchinson deteriorated after she rejected repeated sexual advances.
“After rejecting repeated sexual advances and informing him in January that I would no longer invest in the company, I was threatened that my minor daughter would be blackballed from wrestling,” Melissa said, according to Wrestling Headlines.
Melissa also alleged that the behavior continued after she blocked communication with Hutchinson.
“Even after blocking all contact, the behavior continued through fake Instagram accounts, fake Google numbers, repeated calls and texts, and attempts to gain access to me,” Melissa said, according to Ringside News.
She said her daughter later received a disturbing phone call, which led her to speak publicly about the allegations.
“That was the moment I realized I could no longer stay silent,” Melissa said.
BodySlam.net reported that Melissa said she has filed a police report and plans to pursue legal action. She also shared screenshots of alleged Instagram direct messages attributed to Hutchinson. BodySlam reported that the screenshots appeared to show repeated personal and sexual messages, as well as multiple attempts to contact her.
Ringside News reported that one alleged message attributed to Hutchinson read, “I’m craving you bad. I need to kiss you, taste you. My d*** has been throbbing for you for a month.”
Several people in the independent wrestling community publicly distanced themselves from Gremlin House Wrestling after the allegations surfaced.
Fallyn Grey wrote on X, “Update‼️ I will NO LONGER be attending this show or any future Gremlin events due to immoral issues within the company. Sorry, Angels, you might get this tag team someday though!”
Nahir Robles also posted that she would no longer appear for the promotion.
“Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will no longer be appearing at Gremlin House Wrestling on May 16,” Robles wrote.
Robles said she would still appear that day for PCWA in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, at 2 p.m. She also said her match against Ivy Malibu at Remarkable Wrestling in Astoria, New York, was still scheduled for 7 p.m.
Airica Demia also said she was no longer affiliated with the promotion.
“Yeah, I am no longer apart of Gremlin House Wrestling as of last night,” Demia wrote.
Gremlin House Wrestling denied the allegations in a public statement, calling them “false allegations.” The promotion alleged that the situation stemmed from internal disputes involving championship decisions and financial disagreements.
In a longer statement quoted by Ringside News, Gremlin House Wrestling said, “The same person now slandering our company paid Hoka $2,000 to go to PWJ. This wasn’t about ‘safety’ or ‘speaking out.’ This was about agenda, influence, and protecting someone who couldn’t accept the possibility of losing.”
The promotion also claimed Melissa had been removed from involvement with the company earlier this year.
“She was officially released from working with us on January 21st, 2026, for violating company policy, an incident that resulted in Lance Anoa’i being sent to the hospital,” the company said.
Gremlin House Wrestling said it has contacted authorities and preserved documentation.
“Both our company and the venue have contacted the proper authorities regarding the ongoing harassment, false accusations, defamation, and slander,” the promotion said. “We have preserved evidence including messages, calls, screenshots, and other documentation. This matter is being handled legally and professionally.”
The promotion also criticized what it described as incomplete social media narratives.
“Cropping screenshots. Deleting messages. Spreading half-truths. None of that tells the full story. Real stories have context. Real investigations have facts,” Gremlin House Wrestling said.
The company said it intends to continue operations despite the allegations and backlash.
“Gremlin House Wrestling was built on hard work, passion, and a mission to create opportunities for independent wrestlers and entertainers,” the promotion said. “We will not be distracted or destroyed by lies, manipulation, or personal agendas. The movement continues. The shows will go on. The truth always comes out.”
BodySlam.net said it has not independently verified the allegations made by either side.
Sources
BodySlam, “Independent Wrestling Promoter Accused Of Harassment”
Wrestling Headlines, “Gremlin House Wrestling Promoter Patrick Hutchinson Accused Of Harassment And Intimidation”
Ringside News, “Gremlin House Wrestling Promoter Accused Of Harassment & Threats Involving Minor Wrestler”
Ringside News, “Gremlin House Wrestling Accuses Former Associate Of Spreading False Narratives Amid Harassment Allegations”



